I mean, really, it’s always milkshake weather in my world, but for everybody else I suppose summer is the appropriate time for blended ice cream goodness. And I just so happen to have the best chocolate milkshake recipe in the world handy for the occasion. (Seriously, Justin and I have done the research. Some of my pants don’t fit anymore, but we’ve got our facts straight.) Best of all, it’s super easy!
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate almond milk (it seems to make all the difference)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- whipped cream if you want it for a topping (the spray kind is the
best, and also the most fun)
What You’ll Do:
- Put the ice cream, almond milk and brown sugar in a blender.
- Put the lid on the blender! (What kind of dumbass needs a reminder like this, you might ask. Well, just ask MY ceiling.)
- Blend away.
- Pour into drinking vessels (this recipe makes about 3 servings) or just stick a straw straight into the pitcher and enjoy. There’s no judgment here.
- Top with whipped cream if you want.
One thought on “Milkshake Weather”
MMM..I bet it taste super delicious! Must try this! Great treat for the summer